[Fancams] 121229 "2012 XIA Musical & Ballad Concert with Orchesta" (Día 1)




I am I am Music (Mozart)



Can’t Avoid My Destiny (Mozart)



Talk 1



The Tiger & The Dove (Tears of Heaven)


I’ve Never Love Like This (Tears of Heaven)


Talk 2


Can You hear me (Tears of Heaven)


The last Dance (Elisabeth)


Talk 3


This is the moment (Jekyll & Hyde)


Video narrado por JJ


I Hate Love


Lullaby


You are so Beautiful


Talk 4


I Believe



Talk 5


그런가봐요 (It seems to be so)



Talk 6


Really (OST Nice Guy)




Talk 7


누난내여자라니까 (Because you're my woman)



Thank U For


Talk 8


Even though I already Know


Love is like a Snowflake


~Encore~


Uncommitted


Tarantallegra (Versión Acústica)



Tarantallegra




悲しみのゆくえ (Kanashimi no Yukue)



Audio del concierto completo


Créditos: xiahwhisper + ohmyjuncom + xiahwa + xia souffle + eatangy + lejxiah + poppy0720 + WOO L XIAH 
Shared by: INAF;S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario